Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Stuff Unloading

Have you ever had so much stuff in your head that you sometimes feel overloaded?  You get some out, here comes more stuff .  That's me.  Sure you can have conversations with others.  But, what if no one is around, it's late or you just don't want to speak directly to anyone?  Thank you Jesus.  I have found a way to get it all out of my head.  The log jam is now unloggedjammed (just made this word up.)  BLOGGING!  I have stuff.  I have found that, the experience of writing produces more writing.  Never in a million years did I think that I would have a blog.  Right now it's fun, somewhat cathartic and has many possibilities.  I have that much stuff in the noggin.   I have even influenced a friend who has started a blog (www.thefuneralculture.wordpress.com).  Check her out.  Consequently, for those of you who have something to say, think about starting a blog.  You are in control.  Unclog the jam.  Unload your stuff- Stuff Unloading.    

No comments:

Post a Comment