Monday, November 3, 2014

Colors

I love colors.  I of course have noticed them before but, I guess I can say I never appreciated them as I do now.  My attention to colors has been activated.  The turning leaves, leave me breathless.  Sunrise will stop me in my tracks and I will chase a sunset.  Don't get me started on rainbows-such magnificence!  My most recent discovery of colors has been in Bollywood movies:  brilliant reds; the brightest of blues and sunburst yellows make their artistic debuts swirling all around; making me giddy.

My eyes are instantly attracted to colors.  If I see a flash of color I want to know what it is.  I will follow a lost colorful balloon heavenward as far as my eyes can see.  I love it.  The green of a green pepper will cause me to gape.  The purple of plums makes my eyes twinkle and the red of a red grapefruit makes me salivate.  Colors keep on coming.

1 comment: